Sunday, September 4, 2011

Senior Project Topic


What is your topic?  
My topic is what is the most successful way to start and build up your own clothing line.
Why?
Well i havent been debating with three different topics witch were Djing, Modified honda cars, and the clothing line. The reason i picked the clothing line was because thats what i want to do after high school and go to school for. I thought that it would be cool to start on my career earlier. Also I wanted to do something that i liked and was also benefit me.

And what do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
I hope to get some connections at stores, meet people that help me, i want more people to know about my clothing line, i also want people that i don't know wearing some of my cloths. But the main goal is to have my cloths in a local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment