Monday, October 10, 2011

Defining the Essential Question

(1) What is most important to being a successful entrepreneur in the clothing industry?(2) "what is most immportant to being a successful" is like the best path or things you can do that will help you. By "entrepreneur" i mean the owner/seller and by "clothing industry" i mean clothing line.
(3) Connections, hard work, good designs, and promotion.
(4) I tend to look at the past of other big companys, I look up too like obey ,the hundreds, stuff like that to see what they did and if they made any mistakes that way i know what to do and what not to do. My most important source would be shepard fairey and the history on how he made OBEY because it made me think and gave me a lot of ideas, also made me realize promoting is really important.





No comments:

Post a Comment